sábado, agosto 08, 2009

Killing time

Con boletos en mano... esperando a que el tiempo pase rápido pàra que ya sea noviembre...

In a Dustland fairytale,
i still remember when
Jenny was a friend of mine,
we were on top of the world
but one day at the midnight show
somebody told me i´ll move to sam´s town.
I started to think
in all these things taht i´ve done,
but even though i tried to change your mind
and come with me, you just smile like you mean it
and told me, Andy you are a star;
goodnight, travel well.
Some minutes after that, i felt i was a spaceman
but i knew i can´t stay,
this is the world we live in,
hope you can forget about what i say
some time ago about romeo and juliet
in that sweet talk,
now i move away, and i´m loosing touch with you,
i just kkep repeting myself
How let you go? if i still feel your boones
and hoping you can read my mond before i left.
So i´m a human and i have to see this
as a joy ride, cause i know i will come back
where the white boys dance
to your shadowplay as always,
so wait for me
everything will be alrightsee you soon.
El Abuelo.

No hay comentarios.: